The magnetic welding holder is designed to support metal plates, pipes and rods that are being welded. Holders are also used for soldering, marking out, lifting of steel elements and during various assembly works.
- body made of thick, powder-coated steel sheet;
- strong ferrite magnets provide a strong attraction force and a ﬁ xed position of the material to be processed;
- strong rivets guarantee the stability of the holder structure;
- an arrow shape and strong magnets allow precise positioning of workpieces at 45°, 90° and 135°;
- a special opening allows the ﬁ xing of pipes or cylindrical objects up to 28 mm in diameter;
- the 34 kg magnet lifting capacity ensures very strong connection, even for large and heavy objects.