The hexagon-shaped welding magnetic holder is used to support metal sheets, pipes and rods under welding. Holders are also used for soldering, marking out, lifting of steel elements and during various assembly works.
- body made of thick, powder-coated steel sheet;;
- strong ferrite magnets provide a strong attraction force and a ﬁ xed position of the material to be processed;
- strong rivets guarantee the stability of the holder structure;
- hexagonal shape and strong magnets allow precise positioning of workpieces at angles of 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90° and 135°;
- the 11.5 kg magnet lifting capacity ensures a very strong connection, even for large and heavy objects.