Pliers for stripping round conductors and for cutting copper and aluminum wires and cables. For medium to high loads.
- blade made of SK5 high-grade alloy steel;
- wire stripper in the range of 2.5 to 8.0 mm2 (14-8 AWG);
- blade for cutting copper and aluminum wires with a maximum thickness of 12 mm;
- profiled cutting edges to prevent slipping of wires and cables during cutting;
- durable, resistant to deformation;
- two-component, contoured, non-slip handle for comfortable grip and work comfort.